Brett's apartment mailing address:

3712 Howard Dr. Apt # 18
McAllen, TX
78503



Brett's mission office address:

Texas McAllen Mission
Attn: Elder Brett Mecham
200 West La Vista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501







Monday, August 15, 2011

August 1, 2011

Hey everyone,

We had interviews this past week and I found out that I'm getting transferred! I'm sad to leave but really excited to go at the same time. President didn't tell me where I'm going yet. I'll find out on Friday or Saturday. I can't wait to let you all know.

We're taking the day off today and not playing soccer. It's been miserably hot and humid this week and we all need a little break from the sun. We're just going to finish all of our errands and then relax in the apartment. We might clean a little, the apartment is a mess.

I printed off some pictures today at Walmart and I'm going to send some out to everyone. Not a whole lot of pictures, but a few that I really liked.

Thanks everyone for the updates. It's great to know that everyone is doing well.
I'm doing awesome. Healthy and happy as usual.

Love you!

-Elder Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment