Brett's apartment mailing address:

3712 Howard Dr. Apt # 18
McAllen, TX
78503



Brett's mission office address:

Texas McAllen Mission
Attn: Elder Brett Mecham
200 West La Vista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501







Monday, August 15, 2011

August 8, 2011

Hey everybody!

I found out last night that I'm being transferred way up north to Corpus Christi! I'm going to be serving in an area called Bel Air! It's crazy because before every transfer, there's a missionary tradition where all the members of the district guess where everyone is going, and guess what? I guessed Bel Air! The reason I chose it was because the name sounded cool and because I like the show Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I could hardly believe it when I found out I was being transferred there. I'm really excited though. The only downside is that I won't be using my spanish nearly as much. I'll be in an awesome english ward and possibly a spanish branch too. I guess I'll let y'all know when I get there.

Love you all,

Elder Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment