Brett's apartment mailing address:

3712 Howard Dr. Apt # 18
McAllen, TX
78503



Brett's mission office address:

Texas McAllen Mission
Attn: Elder Brett Mecham
200 West La Vista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501







Monday, October 3, 2011

Oct. 3, 2011

Hello familia,
Another week come and gone. I really don't have a whole lot to say, other than conference was amazing and I'm excited for another week. This past semana was another tough one; we had to drop the majority of our investigators. They just aren't progressing. It's sad, but I guess it just means that there are others out there that are more prepared, now we just need to find them. That's what Elder Arens and I are going to focus on this week: finding. I'm excited because I love proselyting. And, I am pretty sure it's going to be a cooler week. Yesterday was soooo beautiful. It almost felt like fall! I'm not sure what the temperature was but on the way home last night, I was actually a little chilly! We were speeding home because we were running late and I yelled to my comp, "Elder! I'm cold!" I have to say, it was the best feeling in the world.
There really isn't any other news. I am eating fruits and vegetables every week. Great right? I also go through a carton or two of ice cream tambien. My companion is great; he's definitely got his own quirks about him but don't we all? Maybe next email I'll share some funny comp stories. I have a few.
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful week. Love ya.
Elder Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment