Brett's apartment mailing address:

3712 Howard Dr. Apt # 18
McAllen, TX
78503



Brett's mission office address:

Texas McAllen Mission
Attn: Elder Brett Mecham
200 West La Vista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501







Monday, October 3, 2011

Sept. 26, 2011

Hello familia,
oooh boy, the week was definitely on the rougher side. Fortunately, Tabby was confirmed yesterday so that made everything better. Guess what? I got to perform the ordination. It was my first time confirming so it was a great experience. She has plans to go on a mission and I really hope that that will be able to work out as she plans. It'll be cool to write her when she's a missionary, doing the things that I am doing now. Either way, she is an extremely strong member and I'm excited for her.
I think the weather has cooled down a degree or two. It's wonderful. I'm still anticipating the october and november months, although I'm sure it won't be anything like a michigan fall. I guess I'll just look forward to next year.
Well, thanks for everything. Thanks for the birthday wishes. 21 years old? ay carumba
Les quiero!
Elder Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment