Brett's apartment mailing address:

3712 Howard Dr. Apt # 18
McAllen, TX
78503



Brett's mission office address:

Texas McAllen Mission
Attn: Elder Brett Mecham
200 West La Vista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501







Wednesday, December 21, 2011

19 December 2011

Time flies by faster when you train. I can't believe that it's already my second transfer with Elder Davis. It's going to be a great second transfer. I'm excited.

Tonight we are going caroling with Manuel, Tabby, and some other recent converts from the Singles Branch. It's going to be great. Tabby is applying to transfer to BYU and then prepare to go on a mission. Pretty crazy how much her life has and will change right? She's on a totally different course now. She loves it, and we love being a part of it.

It's been kind of rainy this past week. Only once did we have to work while getting drenched. The rest of the days were just a light mist, or it cleared up by the time we left the apartment. I'm still praying for snow on Christmas. What's the thing that Stephie did to wish for snow? Put a spoon under the pillow and wear your PJ's inside out? Something like that right? Maybe I'll do that. And maybe I'll get the other elders to join with me.

It's going to be a wonderful week. I am so excited. Thank you all for everything. I really wanted to be able to send something for Christmas but I've just been so busy. Thank you all for the packages though! They look great underneath the tree. I'll try to send some handwritten letters home after Christmas. I'll make sure and include some pictures.

Thanks y'all for everything. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Love,
Elder Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment