Brett's apartment mailing address:

3712 Howard Dr. Apt # 18
McAllen, TX
78503



Brett's mission office address:

Texas McAllen Mission
Attn: Elder Brett Mecham
200 West La Vista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501







Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dec. 5

Hello family,
 
It's been a wonderful week. So many great things are happening. It's going to be such a fun Christmas season. Another coldfront came in last night and it was the weirdest/coolest experience. Elder Davis and I were riding our bikes all the way to the corner of our area and there was a warm wind so it wasn't that cold. I was actually kind of sweaty. Then, all of a sudden, the wind changed instantly to cold. It dropped probably 10 degrees. I didn't understand what was happening. I looked back at Elder Davis and he couldn't believe it either. We actually felt the coldfront hit us as we were riding our bikes to the western border of our area. Fortunately I had my sweater in my backpack.
Hm, what else? It's fun to see all the christmas decorations being put up. I'm still praying for a white christmas. It happened before. Once. In 2004.
Elder Davis and I took our bikes to the bike shop today and got them fixed. They just needed a little realigning so it didn't cost too much.
Well, we are going to head to the store and do our shopping. Love you all!
Love,
Elder Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment