Brett's apartment mailing address:

3712 Howard Dr. Apt # 18
McAllen, TX
78503



Brett's mission office address:

Texas McAllen Mission
Attn: Elder Brett Mecham
200 West La Vista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501







Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nov. 28, 2011

It was a great thanksgiving. We had three thanksgiving dinners with members from the ward and we biked home that night with our bellies stuffed. I'm not sure how I survived the third meal. I thought I was going to die after the second. I ate too much at the first, and I knew it too! As I was eating, I thought to myself, "I should probably save room for our next meal." But then the pies came out...

Another cold front came in. It was in the 50's last night as we biked home and it got down to the 40's during the night. The last time I felt weather like this was in early February. I definitely have become acclimated to the heat. Dang.

I can't believe it's almost Christmas. I can't wait to celebrate it out in the field. The lights are already going up and it's weird because there is no snow. It's going to be even weirder when it starts to warm up again.

Well, things are awesome as usual. We are teaching some great great people. I can't wait to tell you more about them as they continue to progress. One investigator got confirmed on Sunday. It was such a great conversion process for him and an amazing experience for me to witness and be a part of it. Hopefully we can start teaching his family soon.

I gotta run. My email time limit is almost over. I have to spend extra time writing to president because he wants me to give updates on how my greenie is doing. We're doing great together by the way. I'll definitely need to send some pictures back home soon. It's been a while.

Well, les quiero muchisimo.
Elder Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment