Brett's apartment mailing address:

3712 Howard Dr. Apt # 18
McAllen, TX
78503



Brett's mission office address:

Texas McAllen Mission
Attn: Elder Brett Mecham
200 West La Vista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501







Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nov. 7

Hello familia,

Well it's been a tremendous week. I received my new companion on Tuesday; his name is Elder Davis, he's from Orem Utah, and he is straight outta the MTC. It's been exciting to work with a missionary with that greenie fire. Although, I'm definitely grateful for my last two companions who both had quite a bit of missionary experience. There's this new 12-week training program that has just recently been released so I'm basically guaranteed to be with him for two transfers. I'm excited. I had wonderful trainers (not many have more than one) that shaped and molded me and I hope that I'll be able to do the same. I'm sure I'll learn just as much as he will. I'll definitely keep y'all updated on how this experience goes.

The two Manuel's that we are teaching both came to church yesterday. They are both progressing significantly. It's wonderful to be a part of these processes. I can't believe that I've been out for more than a year now. Crazy huh? I still feel new. I'll have to make sure that this last year is the best year ever.

I'm pretty stoked for the holiday season. I got to experience the holidays in the MTC last year so it'll be cool to see how it is in the field. Hopefully we get overfed! I could use an extra few pounds or so. We're about to head to the store and then play sports with the other elders. We can't decide between basketball or tennis. hmm...

Well, thanks y'all for everything. Especially for the updates. Sorry I can't write personally to y'all very often. Sports are too important ;)
Les quiero!!!

Elder Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment