Brett's apartment mailing address:

3712 Howard Dr. Apt # 18
McAllen, TX
78503



Brett's mission office address:

Texas McAllen Mission
Attn: Elder Brett Mecham
200 West La Vista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501







Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jan. 16, 2012

Hey familia,
It was an awesome week. The weather has been great. Not too hot, not
cold anymore. I'm soaking it all in until the summer comes again. I
kind of hope that I'm in a bike area during the summer. Once in a
lifetime experience right? Although I am really sick of buying new
tire tubes.
We are playing basketball soon with the other missionaries so we gotta
bounce! Did you all get my emails last week? I sent y'all personal
ones. Hopefully you all got them. Thanks mal for the dearelder. And
steph, I want to hear from you! I'll either write a letter or email
next week just to you.
I'm healthy and happy. Just trying to make time slow down. Elder Davis
and I are having a great time together. It's been fun training him.
Well, les quiero mucho.
-Elder Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment