Brett's apartment mailing address:

3712 Howard Dr. Apt # 18
McAllen, TX
78503



Brett's mission office address:

Texas McAllen Mission
Attn: Elder Brett Mecham
200 West La Vista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501







Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jan. 23, 2012

Hey y'all. I'm being transferred back to the valley, down to Mercedes
Texas! I'm not exactly sure where that's at, but I do know it's pretty
close to McAllen. I'm so excited. It's been awesome up here in Corpus
Christi. I'm pretty sad to leave, especially having to say goodbye to
all the members, but it'll be cool to meet some more. I'll be covering
both a Spanish and English ward. It will be my first time working in a
Spanish ward, instead of just a tiny branch. Elder Davis and I have
been doing great at SYL, but it will be cool to be able to speak even
more Spanish now. My companion is going to be Elder Harris. I'll let
you know all about him next email I guess.
I need to send some pictures home soon. I haven't taken as many as I
should've here in Corpus. Yesterday, Tabby gave a talk in the YSA
branch so we went over there to hear her speak. It was amazing.
Afterwards, we got a picture of her, Manuel, Elder Davis, and I and
I'll make sure and send it home soon. It's an awesome picture with two
recent converts. Did I tell you that Tabby applied for BYU and now
she's waiting to hear back? If she gets in, she'll be there before I
even get home. Crazy huh?
We are meeting as a zone at a taco place called Taco Bueno pretty soon
for a zone lunch so we gotta head out. Thanks y'all for everything!
Love,
Elder Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment