Brett's apartment mailing address:

3712 Howard Dr. Apt # 18
McAllen, TX
78503



Brett's mission office address:

Texas McAllen Mission
Attn: Elder Brett Mecham
200 West La Vista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501







Monday, July 23, 2012

It's funny how you can have such an amazing week one week and then an even more amazing one the next. This past week was pretty much amazing.
The couple that we have been teaching is getting baptized this sunday. We taught them the restoration and they just loved it because it made so much sense to them. We found two more families this week, and plan to keep finding more. Elder Wilson and I are having too much fun together. There's no way that we will be together for another transfer. I'm not sure missionaries are allowed to have this much fun. Also, we're having too much fun in our apartment with Elder Munsey and Elder Stott. I have a feeling that this transfer is going to go by so fast. I don't like being the oldest missionary in the apartment. They like to make trunkie jokes and make me feel old. I'm glad I still have 4 months left. So much more I want to do :)
The mission president's son beat me up pretty bad in basketball last p-day. I'm still sore! We're going to play some more basketball later today and I'm hoping I'll be feeling better. Vamos a ver.
I feel like if I don't write a detailed story, I just write a bunch of simple sentences; kind of like a checklist of what I did. Hopefully it's not boring to read! But for reals, this week was awesome. Oh and this week, we are getting mini missionaries! We're getting two youth males from the stake to be with us for the entire week. It's a chance for them to see what it's like being a missionary. We're super stoked because we will be able to do splits and get more work done. Should be fun.
Okay well, that's about it. Edinburg is the best. It's hot but fun.
love,
Elder Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment