Brett's apartment mailing address:

3712 Howard Dr. Apt # 18
McAllen, TX
78503



Brett's mission office address:

Texas McAllen Mission
Attn: Elder Brett Mecham
200 West La Vista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501







Thursday, February 9, 2012

Feb. 6, 2012

So I don't have a lotta time. The McAllen Zone (the one I'm in) and the Edinburg zone are getting together for a futbol match. It's gonna get ugly. Elder Harris and I need to go and get warmed up. 

Real quickly though, it was an amazing week. 5 people that are preparing for baptism came to church. We are working with the R_____ family and they are AWESOME. All are members except for the dad, who just came back a couple weeks ago from Monterrey. They are a poquito loco, but they are amazing.

I'm having too much fun and loving every minute. Yeah there are some difficult times now and then but a phrase I shared with my last couple companions is "Every day is a good day when you're a missionary for the Lord." And it's true! We're being too blessed. Thanks so much for all your prayers! And your updates! I'll write more next week! I hope...

Love,
Elder Brett

PS - I'll let you know how many goals I score in my next week's email. Good thing I can count real high in Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment