Brett's apartment mailing address:

3712 Howard Dr. Apt # 18
McAllen, TX
78503



Brett's mission office address:

Texas McAllen Mission
Attn: Elder Brett Mecham
200 West La Vista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501







Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Feb. 13, 2012

Hey fam,

Things are going great here in Mercedes. I still love this place to death. There are some great members in both wards and we are teaching some great people in both as well. It's been a little rainy and cold this past week. I'm just trying to enjoy it while it lasts. Pretty soon I'll forget what rain is so why not enjoy tracting in it while I can, right?

Guess what? We won the futbol match last week! I scored the first goal and then my companion scored one, hermano Carrasco, the ward mission leader, scored one and then Leo, a recent convert, scored 2. It was maravilloso. We are playing again today at 2. I need to get back into shape though. After 30 seconds I was already beat. sheesh. Fortunately that's the case for most the missionaries. Too many tacos (and flautas, tostadas, gorditas, chili rellenos, taquitos, etc etc...)

Well, one day I am going to send some pictures. I promise.
I love you all! Thanks for todo lo que hacen para mi. Les quiero a ton!

Elder Mecham

No comments:

Post a Comment