Brett's apartment mailing address:

3712 Howard Dr. Apt # 18
McAllen, TX
78503



Brett's mission office address:

Texas McAllen Mission
Attn: Elder Brett Mecham
200 West La Vista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501







Monday, June 20, 2011

May 22, 2011

Hey everybody,

I don't have a whole lot of time to write because I spent a lot of time writing President. A lot of good things are happening here in Rio Grande! There's a wonderful story that I'll have to tell next week.

I have a companion though! His name is Elder Diamond and he's from West Jordan Utah. It's about time I had one from Utah, especially since he's my twelfth companion. He's been out for more than a year and a half so he's got quite a bit of experience. He apparently plays soccer so we'll go find out if that's true or not in a little bit when we go to the concha. I got my butt whooped last week. It's probably karma since I lacked humility in my last email. I'll win today though...

Well family, thanks for everything. I love getting all the wonderful updates. Especially you Mallory, thanks for the plethora of letters. I'm really not sure where to keep them all. Even though you're really busy down there in Florida with work and hanging out on the beach, you never ever forget to write your little brother a nice letter here and there. (he he)

Love you all. You're the best.

Con mucho mucho amor,

Elder Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment