Brett's apartment mailing address:

3712 Howard Dr. Apt # 18
McAllen, TX
78503



Brett's mission office address:

Texas McAllen Mission
Attn: Elder Brett Mecham
200 West La Vista Ave.
McAllen, TX 78501







Monday, March 12, 2012

Mar. 12, 2012

Ahh I don't have a lot of time but I wanted to shoot a quick email off
to you all.

So guess what!?!?

I HAVE A NATIVE COMPANION!! El se llama Elder Ferrel y es de San
Fernando, Tamaulipas, Mexico. Guess what else? He's been a member of
the church for one year and one month. He's awesome (and pretty
chistoso tambien). Next week I'll send a picture and tell more about
him. We're talking a ton of Spanish and it's wonderful to just ask him
most of my questions instead of just relying on my unreliable
spanish-english dictionary. Unfortunately he speaks a lot of tex-mex
haha. For example, he likes to say "Watchale!" (as in watch out!). And
last night he said "Who, yo?" I about died laughing. Oh well, I'm used
to it.

We need to make a quick run to McAllen, that's why we're short on
time. Anyway, love you all!

-Elder Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment